We take the stress out of managing social media and become part of your team
There are many companies “doing social media” but without the right policies in place to help manage it effectively. You need to respond to customer ideas and complaints and involve staff in a positive way, but if you’re too relaxed there are plenty of examples where it can go damagingly wrong.
We can help take the hassle and stress out of Social Updating for you. If you don’t have the time to manage your own Social Media presences, then we can tailor-make a perfect Social Updating Package for you. We can be constantly on the ball, growing your fanbase and responding to fans and followers giving you time to focus your efforts and man-hours elsewhere.
We manage all aspects of your social media presence, including:
- Creating your social media presence: setting you up on the relevant platforms, including cross-integration where appropriate
- Day to Day maintenance and management of your social media accounts such as regular tweets and Facebook status updates
- Making your existing marketing materials work for you in the social media environment
- Monitoring and managing your reputation online – being your online “eyes and ears”
- Creating compelling content, from Tweets to Blogs, that’ll keep your customers interested and paying attention to what you have to say.
- Growing your follower and fan numbers
- Submission and social bookmarking of web site content, press releases and articles
Social listening and online reputation management
“Listen First!” is our mantra. Improving the way you listen to conversations will help improve your insights on:
- Market understanding.
- Brand mentions.
- Negative comments.
- Sales opportunities.
- Partner development.
- Product and service development.
Maintaining a Social Media Presence
Maintenance is crucial to achieving the goals of you social media strategy. Social media marketing activities need to be managed as they relate to the commercial activities of any business. Get it right and the benefits include:
Acquiring new customers.
Increasing sales to existing customers.
Delivering better customer service.
Developing better insights into how people use your products.
More fans and followers.
More website visitors.
Improvements in your search engine rankings.
Social media site users spend an average of 5.4 hours a month engaged in networking sites.
Facebook attracts 734.2 million unique visitors a month.
Half of TV viewers tweet about TV shows.